Last Update: 14/03/2019
- All views expressed on the blog, both positive and negative, are my own and I will never accept payment for a positive review if it goes against my true opinion.
- The vast majority of the clothes and make up that I write about and review are things I have researched, chosen, and bought myself. I am sent press samples and gifted items sometimes. When I feature these samples, I will mark them with a * and fully disclose in the text of the review itself.
- If a post is sponsored it will be disclosed very clearly on the homepage before you click on the post, and also disclosed within the post. I will also end the post with:“This post is sponsored by *company name*” or “this post is a collaboration.” I try to keep all sponsored content useful or entertaining, or ideally both.
- Affiliate links are in use on ikiwn.com and I currently use ShopStyle Collective. This means that when you click to view an item I’ve shared using an affiliate link I might make anywhere between 1p and 4p. This money comes from the company and not from you or any purchase you make; it is also the main form of income that this blog generates and I put it straight back into the running costs (including domain name, hosting, and tech support).
- All images and content are copyright of ikiwn.com unless otherwise stated, please do not use without prior consent (I check periodically with reverse image searches so please… don’t be that guy). In the very unlikely event that you find an image of yours on ikiwn.com that I have not credited correctly or you’d simply like removed, please just pop me over an email on the address below and I’ll sort it right away.
Transparency is the most important thing, so if you have any questions about any of the above, or want me to clarify anything then please contact me on