Last Update: 25/10/2020
Sponsored & Promotional Content
- Since 2019 almost all of the clothes, make up, events and days out that I write about and review are things I have researched, chosen, and paid for myself. If I’m gifted anything and I feature it, I will mark it as [gifted] and fully disclose in the text of the review itself. I won’t feature anything I don’t like or wouldn’t use.
- All views expressed on the blog, both positive and negative, are my own. I won’t pretend that something is wonderful if it isn’t and I will never accept payment for a positive review.
- If a post is sponsored it will be disclosed in the post title with [AD].
- Affiliate links are in use on ikiwn.com. When you click to view or buy an item I’ve shared using an affiliate link I make on average something between 1p and 4p. This money comes from the company running the affiliate program and not from you or any purchase you might make, I use it towards paying for blog hosting and the domain name. Affiliate links are not hidden and are marked as [affiliate link]. If you aren’t comfortable with clicking an affiliate link, go to the retailers website directly.
- All images and content are copyright of ikiwn.com unless otherwise stated, please do not use without prior written consent (I check periodically with reverse image searches so please… don’t be that guy). In the very unlikely event that you find an image of yours on ikiwn.com that I have not credited correctly or you’d simply like removed, just pop me over an email on the address below and I’ll take it down right away.
- Any makeup, beauty, or skincare item recommendations are based on my own skin type and experience with the product, please be aware that your results may vary and where possible be sure to test any new products before using.
- As with all advice, please don’t take my opinion on anything here as the gospel truth! Do your own research, check out multiple sources and make up your own mind. I can recommend things, but I can’t guarantee you’ll like them.