Last Update: 18/06/2020
Sponsored & Promotional Content
- The vast majority of the clothes and make up that I write about and review are things I have researched, chosen, and bought myself. I am sent press samples and gifted items sometimes. If I feature these samples, I will mark them as [gifted] and fully disclose in the text of the review itself. I won’t feature anything I don’t like or wouldn’t use.
- All views expressed on the blog, both positive and negative, are my own and I will never accept payment for a positive review if it goes against my true opinion.
- If a post is sponsored it will be disclosed in the post title with [AD]. I try to keep all sponsored content useful or entertaining, or ideally both.
- Affiliate links are in use on ikiwn.com, I currently use ShopStyle Collective. This means that when you click to view or buy an item I’ve shared using an affiliate link I might make anywhere between 1p and 4p. This money comes from the affiliate company and not from you or any purchase you might make; it is also the main form of income that this blog generates and I put it straight back into the running costs (including domain name, hosting, and support). Affiliate links are marked [affiliate link].
- All images and content are copyright of ikiwn.com unless otherwise stated, please do not use without prior consent (I check periodically with reverse image searches so please… don’t be that guy). In the very unlikely event that you find an image of yours on ikiwn.com that I have not credited correctly or you’d simply like removed, please just pop me over an email on the address below and I’ll take it down right away.
- Any makeup, beauty, or skincare item recommendations are based on my own skin type and experience with the product, please be aware that your results may vary and where possible be sure to test any new products before using.