If you’re on this page then that must mean you’d like us to work together which is great news, I’m so excited to hear from you! I’m completely upfront about my working guidelines, so to keep everything clear between us please ensure that you’re happy with the following before getting in touch:
- Whilst I’m always excited to work with new and existing brands both in the UK and internationally, I tend to stick with those that fit in with the niche of my blog.
- In order to keep my work useful and honest, I maintain creative control over all sponsored posts, reviews, etc so I do not accept or consider pre-written content. Similarly, I wouldn’t send a post for approval prior to publishing it whether sponsored or not.
- I am not currently accepting guest posts or infographics on ikiwn.com
- I write both sponsored and unsponsored posts, but it is important to stress that any items gifted to me will be on the understanding that it is for consideration only and coverage on the blog is not guaranteed. Whilst I endeavour to feature the majority of products I receive, I cannot always do so; if guaranteed coverage is required then please contact me on the email address below to discuss sponsored posts and rates.
- I reserve the right to take the full recommended amount of time to trial an item before reviewing it; for example if a beauty product promises results in 4 weeks, it will be at least 4 weeks until a review appears on the blog so I can show true results and reactions to my readers.
- If a product I am sent is not fit for purpose I cannot be held liable for the return postage costs.
- When I post about gifted items, I will mark the item with a * and disclose that it was gifted in the review itself.
- If a post is sponsored it will be disclosed in the following manner: “This post is sponsored by *company name*” or “This post is a collaboration with *company name*”
- All links on sponsored and review content will be no-follow as per Google guidelines, this is to preserve the integrity of my work and of ikiwn.com.
- If you’d like a little more info and some stats about ikiwn.com then my Media Kit can be found here.
Would you still like us to work together? That’s brilliant! Please contact me with some details on and we’ll have a chat about what we can create together.