As a reader of my blog, I want to keep everything 💯 with you and make sure you’re comfortable that you can determine when things that appear on I Knew I Was Next have been gifted, if a post is sponsored or if I’ve bought something myself. Below are the steps I take to ensure everything remains above board:
- All views expressed on the blog, both positive and negative, are my own and I will never accept payment (either in cash or in kind) for a positive review if it goes against my true opinion.
- I am occasionally gifted items by brands to consider for a review, when I include these items in an outfit or review post, I will mark them with a * and fully disclose that it was gifted in the text of the review itself.
- If a post is sponsored, which means I have collaborated with a brand or received payment to ensure that a gifted item is featured on the blog, this will be disclosed very clearly in the post. I will also end the post with:“This post is sponsored by *company name*”
- Affiliate links are in use on ikiwn.com. This means that when you click to view an item I’ve shared using an affiliate link (I currently use ShopStyle Collective) I might make a couple of pence. This money comes from the company and not from you or any purchase you make, and will go back into the running costs of this blog. I never add an item because it’s an affiliate link, I find things I genuinely like and check for an affiliate link afterwards.
- All images and content are copyright of ikiwn.com unless otherwise stated, please do not use without prior consent (I check periodically with reverse image searches so please… don’t be that guy).
For me transparency is the most important thing, so if you have any questions about any of the above or want me to clarify something then please do contact me on